Storybird is a great website to make a online book or even a real book. It is used to make a favorite bedtime story your own by designing pictures and editing the story to how you like. It would be at great use in the early child hood classes for teachers to use. If there is a story a child comes up with you can make their own story into a book.
1. Storybird is a very easy to use program that provides beautiful artwork to compliment your very own story. It is my favorite website as of yet.
2. It is useful if you have written a story, or children's story and lack artistic abilities, it provides the artwork for you!
3. Child development could certainly use it
4. The project where they have to write a children's book in child development would be perfect.
Storybird is a website that allows you to make children’s books with pictures and words of your choice. It can be an easier way for people to make a good story for their child or young-age classes. It can be in used in GAVC’s Early Childhood Center, or any computer class. An example of a project we can do is to make a storybird book and give it to charity.
2. This tool is useful to make writing stories easy
3. This could be used in English as well as Earyl Childhood GAVC
4. You could use this tool to make a story book in class for the kids to give to their parents. This would also be useful if you are a teacher because you can write a story and make it what you want the kids to learn. This could also be useful for a family gift around the holidays.
1. Storybird is a very useful tool.
2. It its online "storybooks" You can use it and make very vivid stories.
3&4. You could use it in GAVC Early Childhood for when we have to write books, that way you don't have to draw the pictures, and they kids may enjoy it more because the picture are not had drawn. It could also be used for Fun Fridays when each person in the Early Childhood class is required to make the page to a book. That would be helpful. It is useful because it is online and it is a good way to incorperate technology into the classroom.
1. Story Bird
2. Making books for kids
3.Preschool, library Spanish
4. Make a prestion of a book for your preschool class, have a student make one for a project, and you could change it to Spanish and make a Spanish book.
1. The web tool is storybird.
2. It is useful in creating short stories from a piece of art.
3. This could be used in English, Spanish, or even Early Childhood GAVC.
4. This could be used to inspire students to write without forcing a topic on them. It could be used as a gift around the holidays. It could also be used to make a children's book.
2. This could be used in English or for art.
3. It is useful because it uses the computer to help you construct the story.
4. If you are creating a children's book, it would definitely be the best site to use. You you are to write a story along with a picture you drew in art. If you wanted to share or gain some attention for a short story you have created.
1. Storybird.com is a website that lets you create a book, it basically gives you the pictures and you create the rest.
2. One could use storybird in english classes, and Spanish classes.
3. It would be useful for teachers who teach younger kids, they could create books that relate to there specific classroom.
4. Some more examples it would be used besides the one above, include: a project for Spanish, students could create a book. Also, teachers could create there own book for all students to make them read for an assignment.
Multimedia 2 students review web tools and apps for students to utilize in the classroom to enhance learning.