2. Maybe for a computer class. Website class.
3. It's useful because it could help you connect with other people with similar ideas and also see what other ideas are out there.
4. You could make an idea visual, share ideas with other people, discover others' ideas.
2. Glogster could be useful for any classroom. Any teacher could use the site and create a glog to visually teach a subject whether it be by notes, picture, video, sounds, or an attachment, glogster can use them all on one glog.
3. This is a useful way for teaching or if you were a student you could make your own presentation on a subject using glogster. You can also view other educator's glogs and share them.
4. I could use it to give a presentation, if I wanted to find more information on a subject then I could search someone's glog, or I could express my ideas by creating my own glog.
2.You can use it for a computer class or if you have a computer at home you can create one there to.
3.Its useful because you can share ideas and actually create your idea on a poster to show.
4.Its useful by giving others info on something, getting info on an idea and making an idea easier to read.
2. It is useful for getting ideas from other people and other info.
3. You could use this in computers.
4. If you had an idea you could make it visual and present it
Glogster is a board where you can post videos, notes, and pictures. It is useful to any one taking notes, or by the teacher to show videos and notes for students to take. It can be used by any teacher that wants to present notes with audio, videos, and pictures. It is also a way to create online scrapbook pages with outstanding effects.
1. Glogster is a social networking site, mostly using visual graphics.
2. It is useful for friends and family to connect with you, and to see what is going on in your life.
4. This website can be used in mostly computer classes, also it can be a highly popular website for home, like facebook and twitter.
5.Examples are making a glogster for yourself to connect with family and friends. I think this website could make a good project for classes if you are researching one specific person, you can use this as a tool for you person and send to your teacher.
1. Is a tool for teaching and learning through the use of sound, text, video, picture, drawings and graphics.
2. It gives more freedom that powerpoints or even old fashioned card board posters.
3. It would be used in classes like English, History, Consumer's ed. or Science where visual lessons can be used. It is possible for really any teacher to use it.
4. It would have been helpful in U.S. History where we have to make a vein diagram. I could see myself using it in Consumer's ed. when we have to make a power point about a certain company.Its very visually pleasing so any sort of project that requires a visual aid, it is perfect for.
1. A teaching tool called Glogster.
2. It is better than powerpoints and helps you connect with other people.
3. It could be used in any class because any teacher could present something with it.
4. Making "powerpoints" in just about any class. or any kind of presenting projects.
2. It gives a more visual/graphic display of info and/or ideas
3. This could be good for computer classes
4. A class project, family tree/heritage project, and Venn diagrams
1. teaches you colors learning and sounds
2.gives kids a chance to make their own things
3. Kidergarden 2 grade and like an early childhood class
4. you could use it in a class prestion as maybe a gift or even an in school project
2. Glogster can be used in any computer class.
3. It is useful to help connect you with people with similar ideas and is useful to note takers.
4. It can be used to get more information about a subject, connecting with other people, and sharing information to students.
Multimedia 2 students review web tools and apps for students to utilize in the classroom to enhance learning.