I made mine on Blabberize. you could use this tool in any class you wanted. Its useful to get everyones attention and make everyone laugh. Examples- Make a education video-video with ur family in it- a funny email to send to someone.
1) The tool is Blabberize.
2) You could use it in any class who has an important figure who has contributed to that subject.
3) It’s possible to give students visualization if they see the people that they are learning about talking about something.
4) I) Edgar Allen Poe could be reading an excerpt from The Raven.
II) Abraham Lincoln could give the Gettysburg Address.
III) Albert Einstein could explain his theory of relativity.
1. The web tool is blabberize.
2. It could be used in multimedia or multimedia II. I guess you could use it to say a couple of words in spanish. I would mostly use the website as a joke for people.
3. The website is only useful for making jokes. I would take pictures of random people and make them say things. It was fun to work with, but it has a lot of restrictions on the program.
4. It is useful to make jokes. It could be used for a presentation. It can also be used an attention getter. It would be very good for an english or spanish class.
2. You could use this in any class for a presentation.
3. This is useful because it is a unique way to present information and it is interesting for the audience.
4. A) It can be used as an attention-getter in a presentation.
B) If you dont like presenting you can prerecord your voice and make this a fun way to present the whole project.
C) A teacher can also use this as an interesting way to get a point across to students. I am sure they will always remember something like this.
1. It was blabberize
2/3. You could use it in any class really because you could put it before a presentation to get the students into the subject.
4. You could put it infront of a presentation. You could use it in elementary school to introduce a topic. There are a lot of restrictions so its kinda of hard to incorprate it into things that are longer than 30 seconds.
1. What is the web tool? Blabberize
2. What classes could you use it in? Multimedia 1, Multimedia 2, Concept of Web Designs,
3. How/Why is it useful? It will make a lot of people smile and laugh, and laughter makes the world go round.
4. Give 3 specific examples of how you could use it?
My webpage in concept of web design.
Post as a funny status on Facebook/Twitter.
Spanish or English classes to make it a little more entertaining to say new things.
2. This is useful if you want to make a picture of someone tak.
3. This would be useful for presenting something and i can be funny for the presentation.
4. You could make a dog talk if you wanted.
Found this blog from Weebly's index, nice!
Multimedia 2 students review web tools and apps for students to utilize in the classroom to enhance learning.